Welcome to {AK} Forums,
Please either Login or Register below.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home~AusKillersLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Banned without Reason. Looking for Reason or Appeal.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GlazingWolf

Banned without Reason. Looking for Reason or Appeal. Empty
PostSubject: Banned without Reason. Looking for Reason or Appeal.   Banned without Reason. Looking for Reason or Appeal. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 11:55 pm

So I recently re-install CoD4 for some nostalgia and for the fun of leveling to 55 again on PC. Ive been playing since 2007 and clocked probably over 700 hours on the game in my lifetime. Now naturally after all this time i'm pretty decent at the game. However now that its 2013 and servers for CoD4 are depleting over time for us in Australia and I finally found a server where my shit net wasn't giving me too much trouble and the game was playable. I was Perma banned from your server,

{AK} AUS KILLER HC MIXED
Address: 27.50.71.12 Port: 28930
Name I was banned under: GlazingWolf

without reason and would like to appeal my ban, I don't hack, never have hacked, except for using Easy Account 1.7 to level my account and all the camo's after a computer crash some years back. I found the server quite enjoyable to play on and people of whom are actually a challenge to face in CoD4 play on your server, so please, either give me a reason for my ban, or appeal it. Its quite sad to see the number of CoD4 servers depleting for players and by banning people for no reason it's not helping.

Sincerely,
GlazingWolf
Back to top Go down

Banned without Reason. Looking for Reason or Appeal.
Page 1 of 1