Welcome to {AK} Forums,
Please either Login or Register below.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home~AusKillersLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction: Greenman - Tom

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[FFNZ] GREENMAN

Introduction: Greenman - Tom Empty
PostSubject: Introduction: Greenman - Tom   Introduction: Greenman - Tom I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 9:16 pm

Heya Auz Killers

My name is Tom - Greenman, I'm 23 living in Wellington, New Zealand. I study landscape architecture, in my 5th and final year. Play a lot of COD4 and a few other games, mainly FPSs and a couple of RPGs. I work as a lifeguard, spend most of my spare time when I'm not gaming out in the bush or restoring old boats, do a bit of sailing and stuff. I've been involved in clans since COD4 came out, starting off a clan with some friends from Auz called Blood Cult: Desert Assasins. That disbanded fast...for no reason, really weird. I then became involved with GBU Pipeline 24/7 working on their physical server and looking after it from N.Z (American based Server) which I still do occasionally, but for the past two years I have looked after the FFNZ server and admin stuff etc.

I have visited your AK server a bit, on and off since it first started popping up in the master server list. I've also seen a few of your members pop into our FFNZ server so thanks, always good to see it being used. I've enjoyed the company of your clan members and so cheers for running a choice server, other servers I frequent are my own FFNZ, also .S:S. Extreme and TNZ servers. I'm a member of many different COD4 clan forums, contributing to discussions and helping out where possible.

Cheers and all the best, look forward to getting to know you folk a bit better!

Tom - Greenman
Back to top Go down

Introduction: Greenman - Tom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Introduction-
Jump to: